We're always looking for talent...
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and unique culture. If you’d like to be considered for future open positions, please submit resume and a portfolio sample to Katie Rinka at email@example.com
We're also actively seeking the following position: Administrative Staff
Rinka Chung Architecture Inc (RCA) is looking to fill a full time Administrative Staff position which will support the entire Rinka Chung team.
This is an exciting position where a career-minded professional will provide organized, consistent and effective administrative support to entire RCA staff. Qualified candidates should be analytical, highly versatile, extremely organized, have a keen attention to detail and accuracy, be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you are surrounded by passionate, fun loving, and hardworking people.
- Answer incoming calls and route to office members
- Proactively ensure that the office continues to be a professional and show-worthy space for visiting clients
- Support meeting/event hosts in coordination of room selection and layout, catering, audio-visual equipment, guest wifi access, printing and other services
- Prepare RCA spaces for meetings
- Greet and escort visitors
- Maintain the front lobby, kitchen and supply room (take inventory, order supplies, greet delivery people and stock office items)
- Support the on-boarding of new hires
- Coordinate all company insurance needs with Insurance Agents with regard to Employee Health Insurance, General Liability and Worker’s Comp
- Assist with other projects/duties as assigned
- Record accounts payable items and prepare financial reports in QuickBooks
- Track all employee expenses and insure all billable items are coded accurately for all projects
- Assist with monthly billings for projects
- Track all end of month activity and record in QuickBooks (print log, company car, plotter, etc…)
- Track project by project architectural fees, consultant fees, and expenses and create invoice logs
Applicants must possess:
- Ability and comfort to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Professional demeanor
- Perform tasks utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and QuickBooks
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org