We're always looking for talent...
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and unique culture. If you’d like to be considered for future open positions, please submit resume and a portfolio sample to Kaitlyn Brudny at email@example.com
Rinka Chung Architecture Inc is currently seeking...
A full-time, Interior Designer/Senior Interior Designer with the following qualifications:
- Degree from an accredited college/university
- 4 plus years’ experience
- Exceptional design and communication skills
- Ability to lead high profile/complicated interior design projects
- Develop project scheduling, work plans and proposals of interior design projects
- Responsible for project reporting for profitability recommendations on interior design projects
- Collaborate closely with other interior design staff and project architectural teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Exhibits a positive attitude and a good fit for the RCA office environment
- Thrive in a high energy/high design boutique firm environment
Please submit resume and a portfolio sample to Kaitlyn Brudny at firstname.lastname@example.org